Comment on page
Frequently asked questions from merchants.
- Webhook is only sent once by default.
- You can set to resend (retry) the webhook up to 5 times in 1 minute increments. i'mport will stop sending the webhook once the merchant responds with HTTP STATUS 200.
- You can also manually resend the webhook from the Admin console. (Payment approvals -> Webhook log -> Resend)
- If you change the webhook address, webhooks for past transactions are sent to the previous webhook URL.
Enter the merchant information for testing by clicking 'Add PG' from existing settings.
- Pros: Can use the same Merchant ID and API key/secret for testing.
- Cons: Care needs to be taken in setting/saving PGs because the settings are shared with the production account.
To request payment with a specific Merchant ID for the same PG, you must specify the
pgparameter as PG. Merchant ID.
- Pros: Enables stable testing by using separate accounts for production and development.
- Cons: Requires source code branching due to having different Merchant ID and API key/secret for each account.